1/11/2009

I am back

My oh my... I cannot believe it has been half a year since I last added some news to my blog. I will try to keep it more up to date in 2009 (aren't New Year's resolutions a good thing???)!

Well, the last time I posted I was working on that wedding newspaper for my sister-in-law. And yes, we finished it in time. Or maybe I should say "just in time" as the printer broke two days before the wedding and we had to spend one entire day in Markus's office to print everything there? So the newspaper was black-and-white rather than in colour but at least we got it done. And the colour prints we still needed for the bridal couple and parents we printed the night before the wedding, in out hotel room in Brussels. Yes, that's what I call "just in time"! Anyway, we managed and we were very proud of the result. Unfortunately I cannot upload it, at least I do not know how I could do that as it is a pdf document.

THe time before Christmas I was overly busy at work (what's news there) and usually too tired to write letters, update my blog or do any crafts. In November then I started working on my Christmas projects, 4 self-made scrapbooks for my sister and sister-in-law. The books were words (the names of her children for my sister, and a wedding and baptism one for my sis-in-law), and as usual I totally underestimated the work load. Markus and I cut chipboard, painted it white, covbered it with paper, bound it together, put in photos, decorated them - it was a real task but I think the albums were a succes. Here are two photos of them - more photos will follow later, as I first want to have breakfast now!

wedding album ("Hochzeit")


baptism album ("Taufe")



As I was running so late again, I did not get a chance to take photos of the albums I made for my sister. but she promised she would do that for me and send me pics.

1 Kommentar:

Bubbles hat gesagt…

These are amazing, you did a really good job and I hope that they liked them :)