8/10/2008

Crafty again - finally

I really enjoyed this weekend! The weather was okay but not too hot so I could spend time under the roof in my craft room. Markus was warned and did not complain too much about me not being around when he took over the household. I just HAD TO craft!

Here are some examples of what I did this weekend. In total, I finished 1 Art Deco and 27 FBs (or more even, I am too lazy to count them now).

* my Heart/ Love Deco:



* a selection of the FBS I made:









It really felt good to be crafty again! I also finally printed out labels and signed all the FB swaps I received lately. So whoever is waiting for a private swap from me - it will be with you soon!

1 Kommentar:

Anny Cheng hat gesagt…

These FBs are really stunning and gorgeous!!! You did a great job!!